Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, user name cavman 69, I was in the 1st Cav in Nam in '69. Daniel is my name. been riding since '66. had a couple Ducatis in the past, 851 and 900SS. picking up my 2018 Monster 821 tomorrow. trading in a Triumph Tiger800 xrx, I'm not the adventure bike kind of guy............keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Welcome, share some pics when you get a chance, especially if you have any of the old 900 and 851 !

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Welcome. Thank you for your service to our country.

·
comrade moderator
27,342 Posts
Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum. If you could please take a sec and fill out your location information in the "UserCP" and add your bike to your signature line...and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

here's my 851 and 900SS, both 1992. the 851 had a Doug Lofgren engine making almost 120hp. lots of Fast by Ferracci parts. mucho dinero....I will post up a picture of the Monster when I get it home tomorrow..

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts

here's my 851 and 900SS, both 1992. the 851 had a Doug Lofgren engine making almost 120hp. lots of Fast by Ferracci parts. mucho dinero....I will post up a picture of the Monster when I get it home tomorrow..
:yeah::yeah::yeah:

DROOOOLLLLLLL......................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts