Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking around this site for a while, ever since the streetfighter came into my radar.

Almost bought it a couple of times, ive been checking for quite some time now and reading about it.
Hopefully I can purchase the 848 SF soon enough as they're no longer in production I feel I need to lock one down.

·
Administrator
12,897 Posts
Welcome to Ducati.ms! About time you got to posting up after six months of lurking the halls. We are super happy to have you here.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Ducati.ms! About time you got to posting up after six months of lurking the halls. We are super happy to have you here.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.
Haha I have been lurking even longer, I just made the account that long ago :p

Alright will do !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts