Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 inches of snow in the past 2 days, but who's counting.

I'm one of the Ducati owners in Fargo, ND that you could count on one hand. 2002 ST4S, red, bags, FBF cans, Corbin seat. Minty nice. Belonged to my cousin since new. He moved to an Indian and I bought it out of lust. It's a bit scary for an old guy who has been off two wheels for 27 years, but it's okay, great excuse to buy a "training wheel bike" to re-learn on. Ended up getting a pretty good deal on a very well maintained and low mile Triumph Sprint ST. Something not nearly as "high strung" and a bit more conservative seating position. Last bike was a '78 BMW R100RS. Got rear ended out in Ventura, CA and due to spousal issues, this is the first chance I've had to get back on. One of the better side effects of divorce.

I now have a goal in life. Get back to my competencies of 27 years ago in my somewhat bunged up mid 50s dad-bod. Looking forward to spring.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Just don't ride til the roads are nice and free of ice! ST's don't do well in those conditions and fairings are a bit expensive...personal experience talking! Ugh! Oh yeah, and welcome!

·
Administrator
13,030 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to hear you are on a Ducati and have found our site. :)

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts