Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unfortunately riding season in over for those of us in the snowy Midwest...so let the talking about it continue!!

What a great summer it was. I was fortunate to be on the receiving end of a dream come true when I picked up my very first bike, and very first Ducati. Now I am proud to say I ride an '07 Monster 695 Dark and have been having the time of my life!!

I'm looking forward to passing time during these long winter months chatting and learning with all of you until this pesky white stuff disappears and we can pull the bikes out again.

Thanks!
Julie

Attachments

·
Smut peddler
1,238 Posts
Is it summer yet? Just a word to those that don't know, but wanna know what they don't know, this little kitty cat is a drink slingin, Merc 2.5 driving, Ducati Monster riding chick, that from what I heard, shot a man in Reno once, just to watch him die. You've all been warned. Seeya soon laaaydy.:yeah:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the board Julie.

Lots of good stuff around here. What a sudden weather change..
I put on almost 400 miles last Weds... As you know... Thanksgiving
brought the deep freeze.

Hope it warms up soon!
Webby

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey Wicked,

Nice to see some frozen soil folks on here also. What do you ride?

Thanks to Jackie Treehorn for the shout out to my girlie.

Uli

·
Registered
155 Posts
Uli,

For my fun bike I have a 2010 MTS.

WW

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like I'm not the only Ducati rider on this forum with the Minnesota blues .....we got about 4-5 long months you guys ...... Ummmm..... are any of you in the with the DOOM patrol peeps?

·
Registered
212 Posts
DOOM patrol

Not sure about the Patrol part, but me and Maude are newbies that hang with DOOM.

Uli

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Wicked - I see your Cross Country Icon/avatar ;) Do you have a Victory too? Work for Polaris perhaps? I do..... I'm in Medina at headquarters.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not sure about the Patrol part, but me and Maude are newbies that hang with DOOM.

Uli
Hey Uli - yeah I meant just DOOM ..... I just threw in the "Patrol" part cause I thought it sounded pretty sweet.

Ive been to a few events with the DOOM doods ..... maybe Ive seen you? What kind of bike do u have? I have a 09 Monster and a PS1000.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have a red Monster S2R and Maude is riding her M695. We are pretty new to the circle, my friend Jeff intro'd me to John Meyer this summer.

Uli

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a red Monster S2R and Maude is riding her M695. We are pretty new to the circle, my friend Jeff intro'd me to John Meyer this summer.

Uli
Yeah Johns a kool dood for sure!! ..... send me a facebook link and ill add you guys ...... plus John always posts stuff for local rides and gathering through DOOM on facebook.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dezion69,

YES. I also own a Victory Cross Country. Very happy with it. One of the best bikes I've ever owned! Reminds me... I need to get a MTS1200 avatar for this board.

Webby

1 - 15 of 15 Posts