Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to drop in and let those who know or have seen Gia that she is now available for sale. She has been my passion over the past few years with over $20k above her purchase price spent in order to make her truly mine. That being said, she falls second only to travel... And now living in Russia, travel is my daily life. So if anyone has serious interest in Gia, please send me an email to discuss. Her photos can still be seen throughout this site and www.myspace.com/desmofetish in "photos". The asking price will be less then a third of my total investment.

I hope all of you in California are safe and well.

Cheers,

Thomas

·
Administrator
12,321 Posts
I've been wondering about you! What's the news over there? What are you doing??? Working, playing or both? Any good stories?

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Same here Thomas, the crowd misses you and Gia. How long are you gonna stay in that corrupt toilet of a country? But how are the chicks? Are they like the Asian girls wanting rich American to take them here so they can cut your wanger off once they get what they want? I want Putin's autograph, hes a guy you can trust, what a card.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've been wondering about you! What's the news over there? What are you doing??? Working, playing or both? Any good stories?
I truly could not imagine things better. With in my first 3 months I pretty much owned this city. I knew all the barmen, security, DJ's... Shit even club owners. More improtantly, every one knew me.

In addition to teaching, I became a barmen at 7 months. No, I have never bartender before, and no, I really can't speak the language beyond a few pleasantries, chosen vocabulary and numbers. Yet here I am, asked by one of the most popular clubs a a THE most popular bar if I would want to barmen because they know my face will be good for business. They were right... 8 months and I am selected as one of 8 barmen to represent the bartenders of Daint Petersburg, Russia in "Афиша" magazine! 10 months and I am asked to accept a "sponsership" from a shoe distributor. I get free "creeper" shoes (brit punk style from the 80's) from London as long as tell Russians where they can find them. They ask me to do this as Dimitry states "You know everyone!!!". 11 months and again "Афиша" magazine is calling to ask if I would be kind enough to welcome them into my home and do a second article regarding Expats living in Russia.

12 months had me on my forth international trip of last year. Firstly was a trip to the Middle East in May to experience Syria, Lebanon, Jordon and Egypt. Second was celebrating my 30 birthday in Thialand. Third was visiting a lover i Austria and the Czech Republic. Finally, in December I headed west for Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia. So as you can, I put the last of my savings to a worthwile experience.

Returning to Russia in January, I have picked up right where I left off. Working in both bars, writing for an English Language Magazine, and yes, still teaching. This time however, I am attempting it as a self-employed instructor as it is much easier to sleep with your students when you are teaching them in your bedroom. That brings me to John's question... The women. Well I must admit that my opinion can only soley be based on the 22 Russians that have graced my bedroom, or shared their love with me in bars, toilets in bars... Fuck, even playgrounds. I apologize that my experience couldn't be more thorough, however, about 5 of them remained as weeklely regulars for most of last year leaving little time to meet new friends. I guess to date I can agree that Russia has it's hard of greedy women, but you have to experience their reality and understand their past in order to truly accept why. And that being said, I have still been able to avoid all of them. The women I know are caring, attentive and understanding. Not to mention most importantly, the most beautiful in the world. And truly, many of them are not in need of your money. A few girls I see come from millions if not billions in soviet acquired funds. So my simple top jar from bartending and income as a teacher is quite useless to them. In fact, last week, one of my lovely ladies, a 21 year old Marina invited me to all paid trips to both Germany and Italy later in the year as she can't imagine spending them with anyone else. You can read more about her in my My Space blog "Young teacher, the subject of schoolgl girl fantasy!". He'll, in fact visit my My Space page for the 52 photos of some if my favorite Russian lovers over the past year. It's can be found in my photo file "My Russian Ladies". Also are the two magazine articles from афиша... The second one translated describing what it is like to share a wall with Thomas and his nightly guests that "squeal like suckling pigs"... Yes this is my life! I also just posted a third magazine link from an interview two weeks ago discussin my opinion of the current financial crises hitting Russia and it's people.

Whew! So yeah, that's what Ive been up to for the past 15 months. I originally planned to be here for about a year, however can't imagine leaving now for another two or three. In fact, I have actually reached the point that I am considering a documental marriage for residency rights. I must be the only American that comes to Russia not to find a Russian Bride to return home with, but instead to find one in order to gain a form of dual citizenship. But don't worry my friends, while the women are phenominal, I assure you the marriage will be more of a business transaction then any other. The fact is, it would be impossible to choose just one Russian beauty over all the others.

So check out my My Space page and request to add me as a friend. This is the only way to be able to view the good photos and blogs as it is how I prevent the Russian girls from having to see that the are not one, but part of a large organization.

I would love to right more, but Marina, the student I wrote about will be here in 20 minutes for her 2 hours of language lessons followed by two hours of life lessons. Then Im off for my night shift at the bar!

I love you all and do miss are interaction. So while I don't often get time to visit here... Please don't hesitate to visit me on My Space or Facebook, even just to drop in and say hi. I can be found searing under "Thomas Lowers".

Paka!

·
Administrator
12,321 Posts
Having been a bartender for 11 years in Tahoe I can certainly relate (and sometimes really miss it) to that great life. I had so much fun, met so many people and felt the world was my oyster.
I have been wondering what you are up to and it's great to get the 411. I am glad to hear you are enjoying everything, those memories will be the thing no one can take from you. I'll be checking out your MySpace pronto.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
I have no idea how to log onto My Space. How would I?

·
Obsessive/Compulsive collector
326 Posts
Ahhh... Big pimpin' finally checks in (as if I'm one to talk). Glad to hear that life's treating you well over there. Sorry I missed out on your last visit back. Hope it wasn't too much of a let-down. Do try to stay more in tough though. I'm not much for the whole M/S thing. Guess I can link through Meg's list though.

·
Registered
213 Posts
OMFG! Who is this guy and how do I sign up for the ride? I want Russian women and shoe sponsorships. WTF?! Where did I go wrong ya'll?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMFG! Who is this guy ?
Well, some refer to me as a "God"! Others as "that Crazy American Guy", "the guy with the Soviet Tattoo", "the barmen at Sochi and Dacha", "the one with the 15 penis piercings", "him with the amazing sideburns", or finally and perhaps best "OOOOOooooooooo Toooomas!!!!

But Im just the same ole me!!!

Miss you guys! But Id never trade my current existence!!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no idea how to log onto My Space. How would I?
Here John, to save you from having to log in, I will be happy to at least copy and paste the following... but the photos of my Russian Girls will require you to log in (To do this you likey have to go to www.myspace.com, create a user name and password, then go to my page at www.myspace.com/desmofetish to request to add me as a friend. Sorry it is so difficult).

"Young Teacher, the subject of school girl fantasy..."
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

It is scheduled as a two hour lesson at 650 rubles per hour. She enters my flat, and as a gentleman, I hold her bag as I assist her with her coat... but nothing beyond perhaps a lingering "Привет, Как де ла?" ("Hello, how are you?") and a seductive glance is exchanged between us as she removes her boots. We can both feel the underlining anticipation in the air, and we both know where this will lead... but we're not there yet.

The lesson follows as professional as it would with any of my students. She might complain how the text book is boring and sometimes we may even slip into conversation to break routine... but it all serves as language practice.

Around an hour and a half into the lesson is when you first begin to feel the change build. Perhaps by way of a little flirting... that smile that remains just a little too long or a mutual glance that develops into a stare. But not until, finally, the excruciating two hours have passed, the books are closed.

She asks me to please wait a moment allowing her to search through her purse. Following this she withdraws 5,200 rubles ($160+) and places it upon my desk. She is pre-paying for the next two weeks of lessons, but it is her words that hold true... "Now, you're my prostitute!"

I pull her from her chair and place her upon my lap. I then remove her blouse and lay her onto my bed, followed by striping her of her pants and returning to her side. Usually she utters something like how she "can't believe this is my teacher"... but truly, I can't believe this is my student!

For the following two hours we fuck. "Life Lessons", as she so fondly refers to them which come as a free addition to her English lessons. It's absolutely unbelievable... as we both know together we are living our fantasies!

This is my life...

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
OMFG! Who is this guy and how do I sign up for the ride? I want Russian women and shoe sponsorships. WTF?! Where did I go wrong ya'll?
hahahahha

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just reading this makes me sad...........After working for the last 18 months or so in Russ.... I thought it was just me !!!!!
Get ya self on a 5 hr train journey to the big city and I promise it gets better !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts