Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Quebec ! (with Pics)

Hi guys,

I recently bought a a SF1098. All stock. I sold my Ninja ZX10R after losing my driving license, and bought the SF right after. I have put 120km on the street so far, and about 100 km on the track >:)
I bought this bike to have a compromise for Street, and track riding. I am a big fan of track racing. I had a couple season with my ZX10R. I just did a track day last monday. The first one with the SF.

I am really happy with the bike, and really happy to join the Ducati familly. I have made a couple of mods so far. Mostly carbon, exhaust, levers, grips, caps, fender eliminator, pressure plate and cover, rebuilt the fork, rad guard, etc..

i love the bike so far, after about 220km of both track and street, I can tell you this bike is a beast. The ZX10R was quicker on the track, maybe because im not yet super confy with the new body position.. but its really a wild horse compare to my ZX10R. The ZX10R was a lot more user friendly on the track.. a lot smoother on the power delivery. The SF handles really really good for a longer wheel base bike. Brambo monoblocs are stong and precise. The ohlins suspension is awesome .... and I love when you turn the key on and see: " Streetfighter Racing" :p

Nice too meet you all, and hope to chat with you all and share the passion.

Here is my new toy

·
Administrator
12,471 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. You lost your license and then bought a bike???

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section then enjoy the site. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts