Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi to everybody . I have been thrown into the ducati world by force. My decided that he was going to show his buddy how to drive a ducati and ended up crashing the bike, so that left dad to pick up the pieces and pay his buddy for the bike because he does have a license or to pennies to rub together. Any how i am now the proud owner of a 2002 748 ducati and am in the process of repairing all the damage caused by my son. I have learned lots about these bike in the last couple of weeks and will probably have a lot more to learn. I actually ride a victory for my own bike and am realizing that ducati does a lot of things there own way. I am a very hands on guy and don't believe in bringing my bikes to a shop to get work done so i will probably be on here quiet a bit trying to get answers and parts. Im off too the parts section too see if i can get some second hand parts for this bike because the dealer is on some serious crack when they costed out there parts for these things.:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts