Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
comrade moderator
27,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

If you could please fill out your location info in your profile and add your bike to your sig line you'd be off and running! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am near Binghamton NY off I-88 in a little town called Unadilla. Here is a M750 I owned while stationed in Okinawa about 10 years ago. IMG_3175.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's been a 10 long year draught but I finally was able to buy another Monster after having to sell my M750 while in the service. So good to be back in the saddle with my 2006 Monster S2R 1000.

IMG_3222.JPG

Welcome to the forum!

If you could please fill out your location info in your profile and add your bike to your sig line you'd be off and running! :)

Will do. I am on Tapatalk now for the forum and it won't let me update my profile info. As soon as I get back to my laptop I'll get everything updated.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,218 Posts
Unadilla! I've been there to watch motocross. I'm on the other side of the Catskills. See you on the road, or track or even the trails!
Your profile says you're in Brooklyn. And please stop post whoring in the Welcome section. We have a policy about that.

Hmm. Looks like I'm not the only one to take notice, either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts