Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! So my last log in was "Dec 2nd, 2010 11:25 pm". How time flies. In that time I finished grad school, opened a vintage motorcycle shop. Closed said shop. Moved to DC. Moved back to NM. Got engaged two weeks ago and my fiancee convinced me* (didn't take much convincing) to buy the Sport Classic I had always wanted. Found one in CA with 13k miles and a recent service. Got here last Thursday and I have a few hundred miles on it already. Then I tore it apart.

Replacing the rear lights and license plate mount. Two new sets of pipes (supertrapps and a generic set of motogp style pipes) new reservoirs, a Paul Smart fairing from aero-tech (which is AWESOME) a new windscreen from Zero Gravity, let's see what else. Working on machining up a set of rear sets I had kicking around the shop but I don't think I'm gonna use them. Practicing my tig welding so I can make the mount for the fairing.

Jeez, what else. Not much but that's enough for 5 days I guess. Should be a fun journey. I'll post some pics soon.

I also might be doing something kind of wacky to the bike but don't worry one of the constraints I put on myself is anything I do has to be 100% bolt on and off no matter how difficult it makes it for me I want to be able to return to stock.

Anyway hello to all and I'll be seeing a lot more of you.

Ethan

*Obviously the kind of girl you ask to get married!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,079 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ethan!

Please add your location information to your user profile and enjoy the site!

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
You'll fit (back) in.

Super bio

bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts