Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I currently own a 2012 Ducati 848evo and have been racing it for about 2 years now. During that time I was able to achieve 7 Am wins and 3 Am regional 3rd places in the SuperTwins class. I also was introduced to a different kind of feel both in the riding and community who own Ducati's that I didn't really feel when I had my GSXR. Unfortunately due to CCS discontinuing the SuperTwins class, a few friends and I are doing TDs and AHRMA races for the 2018 season.

My favorite pics of it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,955 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here. :) Sounds like you are really doing well on the track! Thank you for sharing the photos too.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! I don't race, but I also came off a GSXR a while ago. And here in CA, there are a lot of GSXR guys that are pretty different than the Ducs, to say the least. haha anyways... enjoy the ride!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts