Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently just bought my 1st Ducati. Its a 2012 Monster 796 ABS. Under 6000 on the clock and its really clean. PO replaced a lot of factory parts with carbon fiber pieces. Got all the service records with it along with the stock parts. I've been a Honda & Yamaha guy most my life so this is going to be a totally new experience, hopefully one for the better. Any tips on keeping this machine in tip top shape? Pics are from the trip home and at the shop where I work. Last one is the bike I've nearly finished bringing back from the dead. It's a 1973 Honda CL350. Hello to all and hope to learn a lot from this board. Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
12,122 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. Congratulations on the new to you Ducati, that is a very good looking bike. ;)
You will find plenty of help around here to keep her running in top shape, the wealth of knowledge is pretty impressive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott. Looking forward to putting the knowledge to use. Spring is just around the corner.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome myduca. Now if only the weather would break. It snowed here yesterday and this old guy doesn't ride in the wet and cold anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts