Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I just read the news that Ducati may be purchased by HD and I need group support from like-minded individuals. :(

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Welcome to the group therapy sessions :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
Will this end life as we know it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm afraid it may. I'll have to change brands completely. I have never wanted anything to do with HD, still don't. Yes this is a problem for me!

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's very easy to turn a Ducati into a Harley, just bring RPM down to 3,300 (water pump levels), cut power in half, double the size of the tires, double the size of all the frame tubing, use cast iron instead of aluminum for the engine block and charge twice for the privilege. There you have it...

·
Registered
698 Posts
It's very easy to turn a Ducati into a Harley, just bring RPM down to 3,300 (water pump levels), cut power in half, double the size of the tires, double the size of all the frame tubing, use cast iron instead of aluminum for the engine block and charge twice for the privilege. There you have it...

1200 lbs and 27 horsepower worth of farting chrome that can lean no more than 2 1/2 degrees before dragging parts... I just don't get it.
Said it before and I'll say it again, I'd rather drive a Miata.

·
Registered
77 Posts
1200 lbs and 27 horsepower worth of farting chrome that can lean no more than 2 1/2 degrees before dragging parts... I just don't get it.
Said it before and I'll say it again, I'd rather drive a Miata.
For the poor Ducati engineers it's going to be hard to keep up with HD! Last year they launched the third redesign of their big twin in... eighty years!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts