Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Just picked up an 08 Hyper 1100S for basically free... so..... I am Ducatista now, yes? :rolleyes:

I build custom bikes as a hobby (welder/fabricator/machinist by trade) and the Hyper has been on my short list for a while now. Not sure what I'm gonna do with this thing yet as my ideas keep spiraling into completely different ideas. Turbo maybe? Knobbies maybe? We'll see.

I have a handful of questions about this thing as Ducati service manuals don't seem to be as readily available as other manufacturers make them and the pool of owners who work on their own shite appears to be much smaller (sorry not sorry).
Outside of that I'll try to hang out in the technical forums and contribute what I can.

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Profile updated.
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately the 08 HM 1100S manual in that thread is some kind of large file with an application that needs to be ran and.... yeah..... just smells funny. The other 30 SM's I have saved over the years are all just plain PDF's, so I'm a little hesitant of that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts