Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, simply introducing myself :)

I currently live in Austin, Texas USA and have been riding motorcycles for over 25 years.
In the stable right now:

2011 Multistrada 1200S (RapidBike EVO, Arrow works titanium full-system, Ducati top and side cases)

1999 Monster 900 Dark (bike began life as a 750 Dark and I performed an engine-swap with a big-valve (V2-stamped) engine, Keihin FCRs, Nichols flywheel, chopped tail, Motowheels clip-ons, Kellermann led turn-sigs, Speedymoto pressure plate/fully open clutch cover/springs and keepers, Galfer stainless rotors, Galfer braided steel clutch and brake lines)

2003 BMW K1200GT (Power commander, Remus titanium full system, PIAA 1100X platinums, Spiegler braided steel brake and clutch lines)

Anyway, just saying hello...this forum has some amazing information within it. Thanks for having me!

·
Administrator
13,244 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum, looks like you have. few great bikes in the stable right now. Glad to see you roaming around the hallways of our forum and you already have a few posts under your belt. :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome! And nice bikes!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi and welcome to the forum, looks like you have. few great bikes in the stable right now. Glad to see you roaming around the hallways of our forum and you already have a few posts under your belt. :)
Welcome! And nice bikes!

Thanks Scott and fipenna! glad to be here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts