Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. After doing a good bit a research I am in the market for a 996 (possibly a 998) or 2001+ 748s. I live in Maryland and I am willing to travel a bit. If you guys know of any nice bikes in the area please email me at [email protected] I look forward to becoming a Ducati owner. TIA.

·
Registered
33 Posts
FS 1997 Ducati 748S

I have a 1997 748S in yellow with carbon fiber bodywork by Ducati Performance. Every piece except the tank, which has a CF key protector and tank protector. Also has Fast by Ferracci carbon fiber exhaust, power commander, windscreen, and CF clipons. Billet rearsets, Norton billet clutch slave, turn signal integrator, cf shift rod, Corbin seat.

You wouldn't happen to be the person I'm writing to on craigslist looking for a 748, would you? If so, well, I just replied to that post. If not, well, come and get the bike quick!

The bike is located in Montgomery Village, MD, I'm the second owner, it currently has 8500 miles on it and I'm taking it in to get the 6000 mile service done by Battley/Rockville Harley Ducati. I've had nothing but utter JOY on this motorcycle, I was sold when I heard it. Recently charged up the battery and cleaned the posts and now it starts strong every time.

Considering selling it because I need a bike for commuting. I love the way it sounds and the way it fits my short inseam, but might be better on a SuperHawk. Who knows?

KBB is $5800, I'm considering $6400. Also have Haynes manual and shop manual in a binder (not that you'll ever need them)

If you're interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll see what happens. Cash, money order, certified bank check. Clear title, no lien on the bike. I'll answer any questions.

Thanks!
Sandy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts