Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Longtime bike rider from Sacramento, my 1st Ducati, love the bike but it has been in the shop since November 2018, April 22 2019 still in the shop with a new issue, the shift sensor was freaking out when I went to pick up my bike last week after being in the shop since Nov 2018.

Between my bill, $3,500 and my extended warranty's bill of $4,000+ and counting due to a new issue that began when picking up the bike last week after being in the shop since Nov 2018, the shift sensor is wacky after them replacing my slave cylinder for the clutch, the bill for my 1st DESMO service is very close to $8,000, I only paid $10,800 for it 2 years ago! lol, oh well it reminds me of my 1991 BMW 850CSI V12 Coupe,
that thing was $3,500 a year average to keep it perfect, so I was numbed to the Ducati shop bill sorta, if I had no extended warranty I would be tempted to park in San Ysidro with the key fob on the tank lolo.

·
Administrator
13,019 Posts
Welcome to the site, very sorry you are having these issues. I would bet you will get just the right input and assistance from members here to figure out what heck is going on. Nice to see another Sac-O-Tomatoes member here.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts