Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Rocco here. I've been hanging around this site for a long time lurking and learning and now I have decided it is time to stop banging my head on the wall and just ask for some help.

I know it's rude to ask for help in your first post, so I will apologize in advance for that, but I am really at a loss here.

Short and sweet as possible:

I bought a used 07 GT1000 that I rode for 3 years when the immobilizer started screwing me. Here and there for a while and after leaving me set a few time it now refuses to start ever. I replaced the reader circuit at the key switch and it hasn't worked once since. I want that immobilizer shut down. I have read 1000 posts on TuneECU, Guzzidiag, IAW5x Reader and others. I bought the cables (wrong chipset first, then the correct one) and I have tried every suggestion I can find but I still can't get the cable to read. I have the 96518407B ECU and slip on Termis.

I live in Central Pa, near Penn State University. If there is anyone anywhere near me with some experience in flashing ECU's that could help make my dreams of riding this bike again a reality I will buy all of the beer and pizza, meet you wherever and could even pay you for your time.

Thanks in advance and sorry to be that guy.

·
Administrator
12,901 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here. :)

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Scott. I was posting from my phone and didn't see the option to do that at first.

I know there are a ton of threads about ecu flashing and immobilizer removal, but I've read most of them and still can't seem to connect to my bike. Seriously any help getting this dead duc flying again would be great.

Thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts