Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

New member here from the great state of New Hampshire. Back in July I bought a mint 2012 Multistrada PP with low miles on a bit of a whim, I am really enjoying the bike and the Ducati community so far. Had a bit of a wild situation where my previous bike (2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650) was stolen in the middle of the night and my detached garage was lit on fire. (Long story but it appears it was a random crime, police now have a suspect so hopefully he gets what he deserves. Always lock your triple tree!) The bad situation turned into a positive when insurance paid pretty good value on the previous bike and i was able to step up to the multi. I have been lurking for a while on the site and enjoying the discussions, thanks for the answers to my questions and info in advance!

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,033 Posts
Hello and welcome to Ducati.ms. Super glad to have you roaming our halls. Glad you are enjoying your new Multi. What a CRAZY story about your stolen bike, if the story hits the news I am sure we would all like to read about the perp.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts