Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii!

Recently I bought my very first Ducati, a 1997 ST2! Let me tell you all a little bit about my (motorcycle) past...

I started riding on a Motorhispania RX50, probably the most unknown brand to many. Since i've ridden that bike, I knew it wouldn't stop there. At the exact day I turned 18, I did my motor examn and bought myself an Honda CBR125, as that is the fastest bike I was allowed to ride with the license I got at the time.

A few month earlier I turned 20 and bought a BMW R1100R from a friend. That thing had an enormous amount of torque, as the only bikes i've ridden only had 15HP! After a month, I realised that I wanted to go back to a sportier bike, but also wanted to go on holidays with it. And here I am, with a Ducati ST2!

Thanks a lot for having me here, and I hope to be a great (small) part of this forum! :smile2:

·
Administrator
12,897 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here. :)

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts