Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I've been a member for sometime but some how didn't get round to introducing myself ?
I'm a retired British Airways Aircraft Engineer , I live in the south east of UK and have owned Ducati's since the '80's , I own at the moment a '07 ST3s , a '94 Paso 907ie , a '93 900 MK 2 superlight , a '83 900s2 and a beautiful blue '64 250 Daytona , + several '60's Honda's , also a '89 Gilera 500 Saturno and an " understanding " wife !
I help out [ make the tea ] with a classic motorcycle race team " Exactweld Racing ", the team run a 250cc disc valve tandem twin 2 stroke motorcycle of their own design , built by Guy Pearson and John Baldwin [ co-owners of the Exactweld GB welding company in East Grinstead , Surrey ] in the mid '80's . They had previously won the European 250 Championship in 1984 with rider Gary Noel !
The team are currently racing in the ICGP [ international Classic Grand-Prix ] series in which our rider Don Gilbert came 2nd in the 250 class last year !

·
Administrator
12,902 Posts
Hi Derek and WELCOME! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts