Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
heard this too. really, really sucks. i'll miss that place.

i think we are in the midst of a drastic change in the motorsports industry. and not for the better.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sad news. The end of an Ducati icon in the midwest. I love this place and everyone there ever since it opened its doors in 2001 and had the Ducati Cafe. So sad
http://www.corsesuperbikes.com/
I never had my bike serviced there but always heard good things about the shop.

In the Twin Cities, we have pretty slim pickings for service (one dealer and one independent, Silverback). Fortunately both can provide reasonable service....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Dealers are dropping like flies left and right, I keep hearing about new victims of economy pretty much every week. :mad:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Damn, that sucks! They were a cool shop! :(

·
Beta Tester
1,957 Posts
orlando FL, no longer has a Ducati dealer:mad:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Going there was always a big part of my trips to Wisc. It was my favorite motorcycle shop in the United States.:(

·
Registered
286 Posts
I heard about this as a rumor at a track day yesterday, so I called Corse myself. Rumor confirmed. I'm really bummed by this. A big reason I bought the ST4s was because of the dealership; knowing they were there for service, support, and anything else I needed. I have developed a friendship with many of the people there; they will all be missed greatly. Corse has been the best dealership I have come across, regardless of brand. Quite honestly, I will need to re-think Ducati ownership in the future. Granted I was spoiled that Corse was 15 minutes from my house, but I have no desire to treck to Minneapolis nor Chicago just to get the bike serviced. Hopefully some of the employees will will land locally so we'll be able to give them business.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Bad news indeed for locals. Hopefully one of the service guys will buy the required factory tools and start an independent repair shop.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great dealership.

They are a 10 hour round trip from me and I still took my Ducatis and MV to them for service. I have no idea where I will go now.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
doutful - I heard rumor TJ (the italian-trained tech) was being relocated to a different shop.

He (TJ) is better knowen as DemonTech on alot of these fourms.....man I hope he's not moving!!! Sam & Kevin are trying to put a few things together and reopen something closer to Milwaukee in a smaller shop? Sounds like after talking with them that Ducati is going to help with the start up? I hope so! I learned over the years to do alot of my own service, but for major things (like my recent connecting rod bearing issue) I needed to bring it there! I'm really bummed about the whole thing!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts