Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Heated gear, who do you like?

630 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  scott 
#1 · (Edited)
I got my MS to use as a commuter, as much of the year as possible. I was good all summer with my mesh jacked and Tourmaster pants. Now that winter is here, I am looking for a bit more heat. It was 25 this AM and I was ALMOST okay, but had a lot of layers on. I'd rather strip a layer and throw heat into the mix. Might need new pants as mine have shrunk in the waist area, it's weird. I like my jacket, so was thinking liner, gloves and then winter pants. I am a fan of components to mix and match through out the year. And this AM was 25, but up in the 60s for the ride home. Colorado Front Range weather can be pretty varied.

Stupid Q, can you mix and match, are the electrical connectors universal at this point? Or are they manufacturer specific or even product line specific?

Someone here recommended Aerostitch, looking at them, but who else has a favorite?

#2 ·
My favorite is Warm and Safe. Great quality, nice warranty and customer service. I have their jacket liner and gloves and now have their wireless remote controller. It makes one less thing to have wires to mess with and easy to move between bikes. Their new Heat Layer shirt looks like a pretty neat idea.

All the major brands of gear do use the same coax plug for power at this point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.