Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Awesome.. I love that Track!! Nothing like coming off the banking flat out into turn 1

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome.. I love that Track!! Nothing like coming off the banking flat out into turn 1
I've been on the grass on turn 1/2 twice, not on the tard so i kind of back of the throttle way too early, i need to get used to that turn again and the tard gearing. Is a long track for the tard but still a lot of fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i was there too,had my 1000rr.had a great time.could not believe all the ducks.even an d16,tri colore and new 1198s.not sure i could track my duck though:eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was there too,had my 1000rr.had a great time.could not believe all the ducks.even an d16,tri colore and new 1198s.not sure i could track my duck though:eek:
Yeah, it looked like a duc day lol. I didn't see the Desmo on the track though.

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
hitting the transition from the banking on to flat would make me pucker little :eek:

I haven't been there in a couple of years (high sided myself into retirement at TWS), I sure miss it.

punkinhead great avitar!

·
Registered
14 Posts
not sure if the guy with the d16 could ride very good,seen him missing shifts and hitting the rev limiter coming on the front straight.i shot buy him a couple of times.just too much money i guess.killer bike though.had exhaust under the tail and out the lower right fairing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
vduc thanks.you will not believe,it had been 20 years since i enduranced there.my bro talked me into my first trackday.been mx and crosscountry racing and riding on street.got back into the groove.can't wait to go back.not bad for an old dude.did low 2:00s:D

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Very cool!!! That track seems wide open for a Hyper...

I'll post some video after our 5/26 day.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Great video and audio track!

I grew up there. The last time I was on that track was on 4 wheels. Totally lost it in the grass on the backside. I've never done so many 360s, so fast, in my life. Grass was wet! :D The last bike I rode on that track, an RD 400. Ok, now I feel ancient!

I moved from CS about 25 years ago. I had no idea the track was still operational. I'll have to get my HM down there and take my Dad out (still lives there). At 73 he's still into bikes!!

Thanks for bringing back some memories.

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks for the preview. I will get my hyper sometime in the next 6 months. I havent decided on my R1, if i will sell or not??
Do you have the video with sound of bike instead of music? I am trying to get a feel for the hyper and what its like on the track. It would probably rock out at MSRH!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the preview. I will get my hyper sometime in the next 6 months. I havent decided on my R1, if i will sell or not??
Do you have the video with sound of bike instead of music? I am trying to get a feel for the hyper and what its like on the track. It would probably rock out at MSRH!
I do, i'll post it and send you a link. Yes, MSRH will be a little nicer that TWS but if you get a chance to go to cresson, then the hyper belongs to cresson.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I do, i'll post it and send you a link. Yes, MSRH will be a little nicer that TWS but if you get a chance to go to cresson, then the hyper belongs to cresson.
Yes esp if you get to do the new and the old track. the new section is super tight. Last time I did it was on an RS 125 with 85cc engine. In the ttight section I was able to Fly by the big bike. They could get me back on big bend but not for long.... the hyper would love it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts