Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second long ride yesterday since I got the bike. I find it really tough to keep close to the posted speed limits, I can only imagine what this thing will be like once break in is over. WOW!! Flashed by cops yesterday while doing 10 over, so guess I better be very careful!

Chris

·
Registered
169 Posts
Second long ride yesterday since I got the bike. I find it really tough to keep close to the posted speed limits, I can only imagine what this thing will be like once break in is over. WOW!! Flashed by cops yesterday while doing 10 over, so guess I better be very careful!

Chris
Yes M8,it's just toooooooooooooo easy.:)
They don't like low town speeds,to lumpy.....
Grow some eyes in the back of your head.....
:alien:

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
what I think makes it hard to go slow is that it SOUNDS like it's going slow even when it's not. put put put.. 60mph ... <in my head>wow I am going slow!"<in my head>:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Such an amazing machine.. you can't expect to do the speed limit.

I hope your record is clean now so it can take a few hits.
Yes,I got pulled for my nos plate, but really I was stopped cos he couldn't catch me for 5 miles.........:D:D:D:D:D

"Speed limits,Where we're going they don't have speed limits !":eek:

or was it roads????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I went for a ride the other day with a buddy of mine that has one of those Evil machines, he's a retired State Trooper so I figure is OK to push it a bit, I was on my 999 and he's on the SF, I'm tugging along on the 90 mark when the SOB passes me like I was standing still, 140, knee down and all!
I just can't wait to get mine!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I went for a ride the other day with a buddy of mine that has one of those Evil machines, he's a retired State Trooper so I figure is OK to push it a bit, I was on my 999 and he's on the SF, I'm tugging along on the 90 mark when the SOB passes me like I was standing still, 140, knee down and all!
I just can't wait to get mine!
Where do you find curvy roads on the Island? I usta live on the South shore and the roads are as straight as they are in the Sunshine State.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Where do you find curvy roads on the Island? I usta live on the South shore and the roads are as straight as they are in the Sunshine State.
I wouldn't call it a curvy road, is just a big sweeper by the Stony Brook Hospital, as far as the roads on the Island, you're absolutely right, they're perfect for stunt riders, and let's not forget about the traffic!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Traffic is one of the reasons I left there and there are cops all over the place, same as in Miami. Tally is much better, lots of isolated country roads with NO popo, some hills, some curves, and a lot closer to the great roads of North Ga. However, Tally is a sleepy town with not much going on. Everything has its price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts