Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I dare to say sounds better than the rsv4 and the Desmo
Yeah, it sounds more brutal/untamed/raw than the RSV4. As long as it doesn't roast my ass and has a rear brake,,, I'm totally in! >:)

Sounds like two pistons up, two down. A four cylinder twin.
Except it revs out another 4k rpm. A V4 makes good power down low, very controllable yet not scary, perfect for mid corner so that you can just pin it and hold on until the next corner. The Duc you could hear it slipping very early in the corner= BIG ENGINE!!! Yeah baby!

Termi, Akro, whomever's out there, if Ducati's stupid enough to make another bike w/under the seat exhaust,,, plz have a work around ready, there's nothin wrong w/a side exhaust.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
The pipes don't have the baritone the L-twin does, but damm it sounds like it is ripping the aluminium,....

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I've watched this thread it was posted, and though it was some sort of joke. But people or as Obama says, "folks" keep posting about something I want to hear.

Original post is blank. Nothing there.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Yeah, it sounds more brutal/untamed/raw than the RSV4. As long as it doesn't roast my ass and has a rear brake,,, I'm totally in! >:)

Except it revs out another 4k rpm. A V4 makes good power down low, very controllable yet not scary, perfect for mid corner so that you can just pin it and hold on until the next corner. The Duc you could hear it slipping very early in the corner= BIG ENGINE!!! Yeah baby!

Termi, Akro, whomever's out there, if Ducati's stupid enough to make another bike w/under the seat exhaust,,, plz have a work around ready, there's nothin wrong w/a side exhaust.
engine config has zero to do with power delivery. cam, valve size, exhaust,and intake govern power range.
slipping in the corner could be tc.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Sounds good, not sure about it being better than an RSV4 though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX2Ew31glzb/

I haven't got a desmo vid handy but they sound amazing, I can't imagine anything sounding better.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Issue is older browser on MAC OSX that is no longer supported.

It sounds like a GP bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Needs to be sold with the dual side pipes like the Motogp ducs.

Reactions: Namor
1 - 20 of 247 Posts