Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title, looking for the fitted photo before I change. Planning on a 996RS Bayliss replica job for my 998s
fogarty-front-fender-in-carbon.jpg

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
I have a 916 Corsa with a shorty fender but it doesn’t look like the one you posted.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 916 Corsa with a shorty fender but it doesn’t look like the one you posted.
It's more a overall perspective, forget about the mesh. If you could post a image up showing the whole bike it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Does the airbox on that bike extend over the vertical cylinder? Looks like there is an air chamber above it.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
It's more a overall perspective, forget about the mesh. If you could post a image up showing the whole bike it would be appreciated.
AEE77E13-D19E-4E77-89E2-5690D7443718.jpeg
E8967959-CB0A-4526-80C7-E0C2867649EA.jpeg

Reactions: vtwin and vanduc996

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
trussdude, why the ABS sensor without the exciter ring? (Asking a question and looking for information)

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Sherpa, I seldom experience jealousy. The post of your garage was a close brush of it. In stead, it's nice to see someone have these things and enjoy them.

·
Registered
335 Posts
ask tomtom! he will have all you need and more! possible if you catch him in the right mood he might just supply you with one haha 😂 😂😂

·
Registered
335 Posts
"Q" why dont you just cut one down? if its a rep, so no issues with the whole "its got to be the oem racing part) (thing).............if thats a thing?..........either way enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
308 Posts
"Q" why dont you just cut one down? if its a rep, so no issues with the whole "its got to be the oem racing part) (thing).............if thats a thing?..........either way enjoy :cool:
Good thinkin’!

That’s what I did with my 851 carbon rear hugger. With the wheel/axle pushed all the way back and modern slicks there was no way a tyre warmer was going to fit:

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Sherpa, I seldom experience jealousy. The post of your garage was a close brush of it. In stead, it's nice to see someone have these things and enjoy them.
Oh dude, that's not my garage. Hahaha.

When I bought the bike a few years ago, it was in California. I had to ship it back to Colorado. The driver needed to drop it off in Scottsdale for a couple of days while he transported a car to a product launch. I had him drop it off at Otto Car Club in Scottsdale which is owned by a good friend of mine. He took that pic of the bike while it was there and it's one of the better pics that I have that show the overall bike.

So while I do own a couple of pretty special (to me) sports cars, my garage is nothing like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts