Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.harvestclassic.org

This is a vintage bike rally at Luckenbach Texas each year. I went 3 years ago and really enjoyed the gathering. So this weekend I went back to see what is new. The bikes aren't (they're vintage you know) but the rally has really grown. Saturday was perfect with all sun and cool temps. Ducati was the major sponsor and Ducatista's showed up en masse.

Here are some pictures, mostly Italian machines of course.

Some attending Ducs

They are everywhere

Of course "Best of Show!"

Even some Harley's made the trip

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I notice no one is parked very close to THAT harley! I'm sorry I missed it, had other obligations, looks like a great gathering.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Great photos. Now I'm really sorry I missed it. Next year.

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
Arianne Pichon, daughter of the late Greg Pichon, posted up on the ST owners' Madness Yahoo group site that she attended this year's Harvest Classic. Members who are also members of the ST owners Yahoo group fondly remember Greg from our annual ST owners rallies.

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,408 Posts
Some lovely bikes - that Harley is a worry - is that a car tyre on the front??

Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Here are some more pictures from the Rally. Sorry about the crappy quality. This owner from Revera Corsa Design and Performance out of Austin Texas had these beauties out in the parking lot. This 1198 was decked out with full Carbon Fiber. Weighed something like 395 Lbs. Prior to converting everything to carbon fiber. After the conversion he shaved off 45 Lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Man I wish I could have made it this year. I have been to every one since it started, but this year I had bury a friend killed in Afghanistan, so obviously that took precedence. I love the rally, we always take the kids and camp right down by the creek. Next year were hoping to have a cool Sporty street tracker and a few new pit bikes in addition to the 996.

Over the years, I have noticed some of the coolest bikes are in the parking lot. I always wonder why they leave them out there rather than coming on in where everyone can see....

POST UP THE PICS!!!!

Also I created a flickr group for the Harvest CLassic, if you use Flickr (or if you dont...) please consider posting them there too....

Harvest Classic Photo Pool

·
Registered
238 Posts
My condolences about your friend. My brother is with seal team 3. He has been to iraq and about a few times. I'm sure they picked off some of them. Maybe a little justice for your fallen friend. I'll definately be out there again next year. Had a really good time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts