Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's some interest. First, does anyone know if the 2>1 will fit the 2>2? Second, who's interested? I know I need some 2>2s.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Please see below. I was advised via PM that I would need to become a sponsor in order to sell any parts to other members. In keeping with the rules, I have not included the PM that was sent to me, but I thought anyone interested might want to read my reply. Glad to help out fellow members who need parts made, but I'm learning a lot here and don't want to break the rules. If there is some way to do so without causing a problem, please let me know.

HB

---

Hey. Thanks for the heads up. I'm in the metal fabrication business, not in the motorcycle parts business, so I doubt a sponsorship would make sense for me. In addition to my local group of riding friends, I belong to a few other motorcycle sites and occasionally offer (or am asked) to fab up some non-existent or difficult to find parts. It's strictly done as a favor to friends and fellow motorcycle addicts, not as a profit maker.

If doing so here is against the rules, I will rescind the offer. It wasn't my intention to step on anyone's toes or break the rules...just trying to help a fellow gearhead out. Let me know.

Thanks.

---

'71 Triumph Bonneville Rigid
'71 Honda CL350 Sportsman racer
'77 Puch Maxi Luxe
'98 HD Road King
'02 Yamaha R1
'06 Ducati Sport Classic Sport 1000

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Last year a baffle for the 2=2 ran $50 from the dealer. He had to do some looking to find the source.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts