Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
And it's snowing outside, fudge mucker.
Great, it was not snowing here UNTIL I read your post. As I'm reading "Happy Spring" I glanced out the window and sure enough SNOW!

Please, in the future don't post anything other than "it's a beautiful day to ride" or "some guy on Long Island just won megabucks":D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Warm weather is a comin' my northeastern brothers!

Team Promotion is at NJMP next weekend and I was 50/50 on going down and dusting off the ole' cobwebs until I drove through a near white-out in Trenton this morning.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Warm weather is a comin' my northeastern brothers!

Team Promotion is at NJMP next weekend and I was 50/50 on going down and dusting off the ole' cobwebs until I drove through a near white-out in Trenton this morning.

Isn't it still snowing up there!!!??? :D

Been in the 80's here the past 2 weeks and today is got a little colder, go figure...

·
Registered
403 Posts
We thought Spring was here yesterday, but it was just a lie. No snow but rain though. I think the whole country, except maybe Florida, is ready for warm dry riding weather!

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
meh, you think you got it bad....... It's only going to be 59 today when I ride up Angeles Crest Highway:eek:

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Man; I feel like a tool when I complained that it was 63ish and misty and didn't have gloves with the little wiper thing on the finger...

Hey LA/OC boys; ride safe out to Fontana and enjoy the race! :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi of 15 celcius this side of the pond..rode about 40 miles to the dentista and back..it's hard to ride with so much novacaine in your face...max drool in the helmet yak!

·
Premium Member
12,238 Posts
I'm looking forward to rain on wed. to get rid of all the salt ... Riding on salty roads is like throwing a snowball at your Grandma...it's just doesn't feel right

·
Registered
484 Posts
Ahh, the stuff melts. No sand or salt was laid down. The roads are much better than a few weeks ago. Been out a few times in the passed 3 weeks. Went out today with the guys for a few hours 2day. Great first "real" ride of the season....:D Headiing out into PA tomorrow, just hope their roads are OK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts