Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a great father's day. I'm excited to have a trip planned for Sunday and the following week.

I dropped my ST3s off at AMS for 18k service on Tuesday just before closing. They had her ready Thursday evening. What a great place. Jeff Nash even helped me load the bike on my trailer.

I took a phone photo of my bike sitting on their showroom floor. I guess she compared road stories to track stories with the 750 in the background last night.

So, I have her loaded up and I will launch on Sunday evening for Arkansas, followed by Missouri ending in Hermann, Mo. Then I'll twisty my way back to Dallas next weekend. I think I have the best backroads picked for some exciting riding. I'll post up a followup when I return.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Me and my dad got a small trip planned aswell,
We'll have some fun at a trackday in germany, yey for tracks without sound limit :p

Have fun on your trip

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me and my dad got a small trip planned aswell,
We'll have some fun at a trackday in germany, yey for tracks without sound limit :p

Have fun on your trip
How cool is that! Who is fastest? My son and I have always been so competitive, it would be dangerous for us to be on a track together.

Enjoy your day.
Rick

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Looking forward to your report and pictures Rick. You tell a good story, ride safe and have fun.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I guess I'm slightly faster, however I had 30 hp more then he did...

We're both pretty competitive aswelll :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts