Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a low speed lowside not too long ago, in the process of repairing fairings and such, as a result, the left side clip on handlebar (stock) got bent very slightly, with these tight tolerances it is very noticeable. Is there an alternative to replacing just the handlebar (everything else is fine ie clip on etc) from another manufacturer that would fit the stock clamp thats cheaper than the $165 ducati replacement (unless i'm reading the parts schematic wrong) Vortex or something else. Thanks in advance.

this is a 99 900SS
(yellow, and will be again)

·
Registered
323 Posts
It's just a 7/8 bar with some locator holes drilled into it for the throttle tube and the switches.

Don't see any reason you could not get One of these and just measure and drill new locator holes.

Or find someone who switched over to a set of cyclecat risers and has the oem ones just sitting around.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've got a set of stock bars and clip ons from my 99 900SS. I don't really want to split them, but I could make you a deal on the pair if you want. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Have a pair of Helibars if you are looking for a little more comfort. PM me if they might work for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts