Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at the autoshop this afternoon and came across this pair of blindspot mirrors for cars. I thought the shape matches the internal side of the handguards and comes with a adjustable ball joint for tilt too. Could possibly clean up the front and remove those stock mirrors! Just need to find some time to install them and try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
I used the glass from my broken Panigale mirrors. They fit quite well. It's OK but I decided to go with the CRG Arrow mirrors under the bars instead. There was very limited coverage with handguard mirrors. Looks cool though.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
The first ones look great for examining your knuckles. The third for your forearms. No thanks...I want to keep an close eye on the jerk on the cell phone behind me.
You don't see your forearms in these doubletake mirrors.. You see under them. I'm looking more before than behind me on my bike. :nerd: They are perfect to see if I can change lane or take a corner.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had to keep it legal so opted for these Puig hypernaked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts