Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Journal entry 3-22-09

It's a chilly 32 degress when I wake up to go indoor mini-motard racing at 0700 hours on a Sunday (Who races at 7am on Sunday's). So I arrive at 0645 hours and have a great day racing indoor mini's. Well as I'm leaving, I have my mini parked getting the truck ready to load it. Next thing I know the bike's laying on it's side. (Be patient the point to this story is comming)

I get home at noon and I figure it's about 60 degrees now. Why not just throw my leathers over my mini gear and take the Hyper out for a quick blast. So I go out for a ride up the coast of I-95 in Maryland (Ok so there's no coast but I can imagine). I'm out maybe an hour and a half tops. I come home and I park my bike in my yard preparing to put it my detached my garage. I close the gate and lool back and O $%%^^ my Hyper is laying on it's side.

Two bikes in one day WTF. Ok here's the weird part the left handguard on both bikes broke in the same exact place. My race bike falls and gets dropped all the time so no biggie. Now the Hyper laying in the grass ass up was a bad feeling. The Hyper fell in the grass so no damage to anything other than the left hand guard.

I hope this was a little entertaining to someone but the morale is:

I NEED A LEFT HANDGUARD. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE. PEACE!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry to hear about both bikes.

On a side note I would love more info on the indoor mini moto track. I have a DRZ110 and I really want to supermoto it. PM me a link and info if you can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts