Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
North?

I have no idea Sam, I wish I had an answer for you though. I have tried all kinds of things to get these local princesses out for a ride and have only ever had one or an all time high miracle of two Italian bike riders join me. I have tried asking on here politely all the way to insults towards their manhood and still no takers WTF? These ride dodgers are only adding to the fair weather stereotypical Ducati image of a rider that needs to wash his bike before and after riding and NEVER even thinks of riding in the rain.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dunlop said:
I have no idea Sam, I wish I had an answer for you though. I have tried all kinds of things to get these local princesses out for a ride and have only ever had one or an all time high miracle of two Italian bike riders join me. I have tried asking on here politely all the way to insults towards their manhood and still no takers WTF? These ride dodgers are only adding to the fair weather stereotypical Ducati image of a rider that needs to wash his bike before and after riding and NEVER even thinks of riding in the rain.
+1 man!!
I actually just got new friction plates, cause mine rusted... from Maryland acid rain!! woot woot...
This is the picture in my email sig block at work:

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts