Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just got my first Ducati. It's a 2006 800ss. Love the bike. I just got back into riding after a 12 year absense and don't really have anyone to ride with. I was wondering if there are any riders in and around the Hamilton area who want to ride together?

·
7,733 Posts
Hi,

I just got my first Ducati. It's a 2006 800ss. Love the bike. I just got back into riding after a 12 year absense and don't really have anyone to ride with. I was wondering if there are any riders in and around the Hamilton area who want to ride together?
I'm in Niagara, but get up to/pass through Hamilton on occassions, if even just to visit Princess Tools on Barton. I hooked up with Mike from Welland on his SF a while ago, and with Dave from Niagara on his MTS previously, and we did Snake Rd on our way to the Ice House in Campbellville. If you want to get out sometime, ping me and maybe we can hook-up for a ride. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the invite. I just did that route today while visiting a friend in Milton.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts