Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
I usually cut mine every 6 months. I run, and when the bangs begin to sweeps my eyes I decide it's time for a cut. But now, and I can go in for a haircut if I like, I going back to long hair. I don't have to go into work, my wife likes it shaggy, and that bad phase from shaggy long to not long enough can be spent at home.

For the running issue I picked up a head band. And for the longer hair, I like how my helmet feels over short hair. Sort of like a sock with shoes on my head, over shoes without socks.

·
Registered
791 Posts
“Darlin, give me head with hair. Long beautiful ha-ir.....”
61+ and I still have mine. One of the lucky ones I guess. Plays havoc when I ride as it comes halfway down my back. Haven’t had a cut for thirty years.
Nice. Wear em if you got em.. me, had hair longer than yours back in the day. I dont miss the work that came with it at all. Now its shower, squeegee and ride to breakfast on Soi 11

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Up until last week my hair was well past two feet long. I got sick of it, grabbed the sheers and mowed it down. Not quite military reg ... about and inch+ long now. It's just SO much easier.
Same sorta thing happened this week. The whole back of my head down my neck itched. Dug out the Wahl clippers and mowed it down to the skin.

Much better now.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
This is the crazy shit we do when cooped up with family all day, freak out and shave our heads. I shaved off my beard a few days ago and nobody noticed.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,866 Posts
God it’s all I do not to post political figures with crazy hair do’s. No, Mr. T isn’t the only one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
What about our four legged friends?
The groomer pulled a hamstring then got locked down lol. Me, that train left the station years ago lol.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts