Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With the sportbike market the worst I have seen since I have been riding, I would say that this is a tiny bit of good news.

·
Registered
552 Posts
yeah, they know what they're on about....... They describe it as a 5 speed in their blurb.....

They should stick to cars and leave real toys to the "rich throttle jocks" sheeesh!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nevertheless.....

·
Registered
552 Posts
well any publicity is good publicity, still the 916 is a no brainer really, it's been praised and revered since it was first released.

·
Registered
996 Posts
They have been on the rise in the UK for a couple of years. US bike condition and model being equal would be significantly less (almost worth buying in the US and importing to UK)..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
They have been on the rise in the UK for a couple of years. US bike condition and model being equal would be significantly less (almost worth buying in the US and importing to UK)..
That depends greatly upon where you find said 916. In parts of the US, they're a rare commodity and therefore command much higher prices than other parts where they are more plentiful. I'd consider this to be true of any motorcycle of significance released in the US.

The US. You know, the place where you mention you ride a motorcycle and the first question you're asked is, " What model Harley do you have?"
😁 LoL......sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts