Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Great stuff, it was a crackin' superpole, woke up at 6:00 this morning to watch it live and boy was it a Ducati feast!

Spies evidently didn't have a lot of dry track time, so he missed out on getting a good setup. The front row is packed with great starters though, so its gonna be up to Haga's lightening start and Spies getting mixed in traffic, for Haga to break-away and win the race.

I can't wait! ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
9,757 Posts
I just finished watching superpole (eurosport). Spies didn't look like his usual self. I wonder if that spill shook him up psychologically or if it was just because of a lack of dry setup info.

We're finally gonna see Haga's and Spies' roles reversed. I'm very interested to see the outcome.

So far Spies has qualified on pole at almost every single race so everyone has had to play catchup to him. It'll be neat to see what happens now that he is on the second row. Has he sorted those starts out yet?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts
I am so geeked out right now. I cannot wait to see the races! :D

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something was up with Spies. Maybe that crash shook him up. Anyway, will be a Scheunenbrenner tomorrow! If Haga can get a good start and break away early, regarding Spies gets caught up with other riders. Just a brief stall, then Haga can pull this one out.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Ben just wasn't happy with setup and himself for losing valuable dry time to get the setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts