Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think this guy will crash his bike soon!

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
Wow! He got the "PIMP" model...what a squid. He almost lost it taking off...

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
I'll take four weeks for the drop and dump Alex.

·
Registered
262 Posts
How cool is America? You can be that stooopid and still find a way to own that bike in recessionary times. Also--really fat people should not be able to own one. Peace, out booooyzzzz.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
The dingbat is going to be a stuntah with his termicknanis and hollings, no way he made it thru the weekend!

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
"yeah, I got the S model, S for sick, that's what I tell 'em"

I guess dumb guys can buy a ducati too... I've seen 5 year olds with more riding skill.

·
Premium Member
12,401 Posts
There should be some kind of test you should have to pass to own one. I wouldn't want to be the second owner of that bike . I guess there will be some salvagable parts after he wrecks it or himself . The insurance company is going to pay up BIG TIME .I only pray that he doesn't take someone else out with him when (not if) he screws up!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not to ruin the fun, but maybe I should have been more specific. The guy that posted that video works for a Ducati shop and was probably having a little fun. :D

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
I havent' seen too many people who own Ducati's act like that though...especially getting caught on video...!

·
Premium Member
12,401 Posts
I"ve had a sick feeling since I watched thatall day

·
Registered
96 Posts
That is really good if it was a parody. The camera person and him speak like a couple of dirtbags. I'm not sure if someone can really fake shitty riding skills?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts