Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Gunson Gastester, version G4125 for as little as 75 euro, about $100 US.
Anybody know if this is worth a crap and if there's a US version for the same price range?
If not, is it pretty safe ordering from the UK? I would imagine Ebay is pretty trustworthy and the paying with PayPal should make a deal safe.

·
Mr Leakered
8,820 Posts
That's a good deal.

I believe the Gunson's are made there. So, it is either buying it in the UK or pay a mark up here. I've only seem US offers costing more than the UK + shipping offers.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Bought one a few months ago from Desmotimes, LT Snyder in FL, $100 is a killer price.

I wnet ahead and bought mine from LT as he's in FL, I took his seminar and have lots of his tools. It does work. I used it on my SF. Note: the one pictured is the older version, they're black now which is the version I got.

Desmo Times Product 908 - Gunson Gastester

Looking on ebay they tend to run around 90 to 100 pounds, so probably another 30 dollars or so for postage. It'd probably end up being about $200 US. FYI, I wouldn't consider buying used.

I saw a Gunson Gastester, version G4125 for as little as 75 euro, about $100 US.
Anybody know if this is worth a crap and if there's a US version for the same price range?
If not, is it pretty safe ordering from the UK? I would imagine Ebay is pretty trustworthy and the paying with PayPal should make a deal safe.

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
"Looking on ebay they tend to run around 90 to 100 pounds, so probably another 30 dollars or so for postage. It'd probably end up being about $200 US. FYI, I wouldn't consider buying used."

I'll second that as managed to successfully bid for a SH one a month or so back only to find out yesterday that it did not function correctly.
Will contact the seller but very much doubt will get a positive reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts