Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like others' experiences, this is perhaps the single best/inexpensive farkle for the SC. To take some of the plastic shine off it, I sprayed it with plastic paint, textured matte (black) I got at Home Depot for $5. There is probably $0.50 worth of paint on it, and while I am sure it'll get beat up, it's very easy to reapply.

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Cool....looks better than unpainted....I will post up a pic of the GT one when it's back from the painters....I think my g/f is painting it kermit green.....I like yours better!

Cheers Roger

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi
I have painted my hugger a slightly darker metal flake gray then the tank (GT1000) over 12 monthes ago and 24k Klm's and it has more than done its job and still is in like new condition. So dont worry about spending the time to put a decent paint job on it.
cheers
Nev

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi
I have painted my hugger a slightly darker metal flake gray then the tank (GT1000) over 12 monthes ago and 24k Klm's and it has more than done its job and still is in like new condition. So dont worry about spending the time to put a decent paint job on it.
cheers
Nev
Hey Nev....so how about a pic?
:)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Hi
cheers
Nev
Welcome to the forum, Nev.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
lookin' good nimi - i notice you're not running a chain guard... is that due to a clearance issue with your custom hangers or just an aesthetic decision?

love those ohlins :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts