1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Desmo Brothers,
here a photo that i keep in my collection as one of the best:

[/IMG]

I post it in my italian forum and everybody surprise about the final exc position. Well..now they ask me how can this be done...and here i come to ask to our..Ducati Skull friend:D:D the right proceeder for make it happen.
Grazie 1000

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Hey,nice bike! :p

I was experimenting with exhaust angle and if you look close you can see little aluminum struts to mount the mufflers. I simply twisted them in, which because of the kink in the muffler turned the pipes up and pointing in towards the middle of the bike a little. I lied the look a lot, but the struts kept breaking, and it puts the mounting location at a strange relationship to the stock rearsets, so I went back to my old brakets for now.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,nice bike! :p

I was experimenting with exhaust angle and if you look close you can see little aluminum struts to mount the mufflers. I simply twisted them in, which because of the kink in the muffler turned the pipes up and pointing in towards the middle of the bike a little. I lied the look a lot, but the struts kept breaking, and it puts the mounting location at a strange relationship to the stock rearsets, so I went back to my old brakets for now.
You really know how to do the right staff! :D:D:D
Is a little bit to technical to translate in italian but i will try....:eek::eek::eek:
Thanks Desmo brother!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts