For those of you who have replaced the internals and caps on Showa forks with those from a GSXR, a maybe helpful update. Under the Suzuki cap is a washer that the pins from the preload adjuster push on. Below that is a nylon spacer, but the diameter is too small to properly support the Racetech spring for an SS that most people use in the conversion. I used a flat washer that was the right diameter which was one of the washers I removed from the forks. They are not strong enough. When I removed the caps I found one of the washers severely bent. Probably from a mammoth pothole I hit a couple of years ago, but still. It wasn’t going to cause a catastrophic failure, only muck up preload settings. I found some standard construction washers with a hole that fit well on the cap, coincidentally the outer diameter was just right. I would guess they were about 10 mm thick, so plenty strong. I’m pretty sure I was supposed to use those thin stock washers as the spring top, but I should have used something thicker in the first place. If you decide to do this conversion, I’d think about it.