Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when are we gonna do a little group ride? I know that everyones schedule is crazy in the summer so lets get planning. I'm thinking a WNC/E. Tenn/ Va. hell maybe W.Va. Something 200- 300 miles, maybe meet for breakfast and grab luch along the way.
Any takers- JohnBoy, Terry, Rick, Jeff, anyone Bueller... Bueller

·
Registered
193 Posts
Oh yeah!!

Count me in!!

Any weekend but 6/3 or 6/27.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats perfect 6/2 is my anniv. and my wife may like all of you just fine but she would not enjoy a group ride to celebrate our time together.

·
Registered
193 Posts
butch said:
Thats perfect 6/2 is my anniv. and my wife may like all of you just fine but she would not enjoy a group ride to celebrate our time together.
I'll just throw out the weekend of 6/17 and folks can respond as to their availability.

Let's hear it from NCRick, Jeff F., DesmoDemon.....anyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that will work for me.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Virginia Area?

If you guys are going to swing within 3 hours of Virginia Beach, PM me and I will meet up with me or you are welcome to swing by my place for a break if you would like to.

Cheers,
Dunlop

·
Registered
56 Posts
Depending on the weekend, I would be interested.

Dunlop, I live in Charlotte, and most of my rides are going west. So that's a pretty fair distance from Virginia Beach. However, you really should come ride the NC/TN/VA mountains sometime.

It would be worth the trip!!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
No idea for me. It would all depend on when we get a babysitter. This last weekend, we hung out in the mountains of northern GA. My mother is trying to get our daughter for a weekend, once every month, and we let her pick the weekend that works best for her. It's the only time Vicki gets to ride (400-600 miles a weekend), and other than the one weekend a month, I basically only commute to-and-from work the rest of the month.

·
Registered
193 Posts
NCRick said:
I will be running around the track at Barber on the 3rd so I am out for that weekend. Love to ride with you guys though.
Hey Rick,

Look above, 'cause we're shootin' for the 17th (June).

·
what's a Fly N Fink?
876 Posts
17th might work for me, I'm taking the MSF ERC class (don't ask why), in Dobson on 6/18.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sounds like a good ride...fairly certain I can do the 17th.

Coming from Durham. Anyone else from this part of the state?

·
what's a Fly N Fink?
876 Posts
OK, I got out of the MSF class. This opened up the whole weekend of 6/17-18.

If the jump off point is Asheville area, I may see if I can trailer up Friday after work, assuming I can find a trailer.

Chrisanne should be riding pillion.

·
what's a Fly N Fink?
876 Posts
Bttt

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I still have no idea when we're getting Grandma to watch the little one. Hopefully, I'll have an idea in a few days.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey gang, looks like the 17th is good for me and another rider from Durham. Not wild about Asheville as the jump-off for us, but not out of the question either......Greensboro/Winston....?

·
Ducati Ambassador to the Vatican
299 Posts
hi guys,

i'm in for the 17th, looking forward meeting you all.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not at all. I wouldn't have missed this for the world, but Father's Day obligations arose without my knowledge.

Have fun and don't worry Asheville folks.......I'll be back!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts