181 - 200 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Change Black to Red !

Cardi ,

As we get to the end of the process !:D

Can I change color form BLACK to RED ?

Please confirm how much for rest of the payment (Postage Thailand USPS)

Thank you !

·
Registered
254 Posts
I put down my deposit a long time ago, but I haven't heard the amount for the balance payment. Did I miss something?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Please send the remainder of your deposits now, $75 same as the initial deposit. I will send an email as well to anyone who has sent money. Same address as before. Thank you

Gears will be natural anodize, seems that is what most people want and anodize house advises that is the best route perfomance wise as far as life of coating versus cost. If you want red gears, please send $125, same durability but they go throygh a different process so the cost is greater. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Please send the remainder of your deposits now, $75 same as the initial deposit. I will send an email as well to anyone who has sent money. Same address as before. Thank you

Gears will be natural anodize, seems that is what most people want and anodize house advises that is the best route perfomance wise as far as life of coating versus cost. If you want red gears, please send $125, same durability but they go throygh a different process so the cost is greater. Thank you.
My ballance has been sent! Just curious, but what the hell happened to black? From the very beginning it was for black, in fact you posted you were doing this so you could get a black set? No mention of problems with Black, (only red was on and off and on again)? Regardless, I am also fine with Natural Anodizing....but I feel like I must have missed something. Not trying to bust your balls at all, I'm grateful you put this togather and I'm looking forward to installing my set.

BTW...Please make sure mine is shipped normal old USPS...nobody else can deliver to my address. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I've reconsidered. Just changed the belts on my bike and don't want to pull them off. If anybody wants my set, PM me.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've reconsidered. Just changed the belts on my bike and don't want to pull them off. If anybody wants my set, PM me.
I've also reconsidered. I've run out of time and patience and I'm having my belts changed this weekend and no longer have funds for those fancy schmancy Rizoma belt covers to make these pretty gears worth while. I've paid in my original deposit ($75?) and have not asked for it back yet. I haven't paid the second half. I requested a RED set, though as Cardi mentioned, it will be more $$ (125 vs 75?) for the remaining balance on a RED set.

PM me if you're interested in taking these over and we'll work with Cardi to get it sorted out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Remainder W/WO shipping cost?

Hi Cardi.

Would you like to just have the Balance or would you like to have the shipping/postage included? :think:

Also sent you a mail with the same question.

181 - 200 of 271 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.