Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi alls,

Thanks for having me here, I'm Salman currently in Lagos Nigeria. Been riding since 1982 smaller bikes, later graduated to bigger Japanese bikes and as i got older Japanese tourers. Lately i switched to European tourers notably the BMW k1600 and 2016 Ducati Multistrada dvt1200 bought used. I love the the European bikes more but the Japanese are more reliable in my experience. Actually I'm here to learn as a newbie.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,912 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms! We are super happy to have you here. :)
I would have to say that you are the first member here from Nigeria that wasn't trying to post a enticing offer to collect a million dollar inheritance :D

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, Thanks Scott if it sounds too good to be true, it almost always not true, have no fear I'm not from that part of Nigeria. Im a hard working adventure seeking good people with a huge challenge regarding the strada, no dealer in my country or countries surrounding mine. Probably not a good idea to ride a Ducati here which is heavily dependent on dealer inputs, non DIY friendly when it comes to electronics. In fact i don't think theres any dealer in West Africa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts