Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After way over ten years off the saddle and soon being eligible for the mid life crisis status I decided time as come to make things a little more interesting again.

And I am sure you would all agree that a Duc Monster is as good as it gets for bringing back a little spark in my everyday commute :grin2:

I am about to spend my hard earned motorcycle funds on pretty beast and I have two models already in sight. All that is left to do at this point is to decide which one I desire the most.

I still have a few days before making a decision and perhaps I will start a thread regarding which Monster would be the better choice.

Until then cheers!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Good plan.

Yes the Monster is a fine bike for a sparky commute, or general transportation.
I had an M900 for 24 years, and put 265K on it, and it served me well.

PhilB

Reactions: wmfleet2

·
Administrator
12,896 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here and look forward to seeing what your Monster choice is. :)

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts