Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!!

My name is Marco and I come frome Padua (Veneto, Italy). My english isn't very well but I hope you'll forgive me for any mistake.
I share the passion for Ducati with all my family and we have some of beautiful tamburini bikes in our garage, in particular: 996 RS replica Baylis (under construction), 996 only for track, two 748 RS official ducati pre 2000 series (two of 50 models built from the end of 99 and beginning 2000), 998 base model 2002, Multistrada 1000 S model year 2006 and two little Cagiva mito 125 ev SP.
How I upload some pict?
I would like to share with all people of this fantastic forum my passion for ducati bikes!

Thank you to all and have a good night, Mark :smile2:

·
comrade moderator
26,798 Posts
Welcome Marco! What a great garage you have!

You will need a photo hosting service to put your pics online. Photobucket is just one of many...it's good and it's free.

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
Welcome aboard Mark, and I agree you have a fantastic garage.

Another way to put photos up is to "attach" them by using the paper clip button, (in the message box) and you can upload your own photos from your files.

Craig

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bon giorno, Marco!
Fantastic garage in fantastic place. I love Italy, it is really the best place in all the world!
I live in Russia, but I spend all my vacations in Italy, especially at North: Garda, Lignano...
Beautiful country, but heartiness of italians much more important!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many many thanks for your warm welcome! 0:)

We'll start from 2 ducati 748 RS: :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures Marco, Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, I'm very proud of these two bikes! :smile2:

and this is my "first lady", the 996 replica RS under construction. =)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts