Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders,

finally I registered here though I'm browsing for a while.

I'm from southern Germany an now actively riding again after a longer period of abstinence.
Originally I started with a Husaberg FS 650. Followed by a short intermezzo with a Hypermotard 1100, which was a bit too 'torquey', like a real diva, and unhandy and heavy for my taste.
Now getting back into it with a red '13 Hyperstrada and I'm real happy with it - handy, agile, perfect for my ergonomy and a real beauty - except on rainy days.

And besides cruising through Alps I'll hopefully manage to realize my all-time-long-term plan of exploring Italy with my little diva.

Take care and see you around.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello fellow riders,

finally I registered here though I'm browsing for a while.

I'm from southern Germany an now actively riding again after a longer period of abstinence.
Originally I started with a Husaberg FS 650. Followed by a short intermezzo with a Hypermotard 1100, which was a bit too 'torquey', like a real diva, and unhandy and heavy for my taste.
Now getting back into it with a red '13 Hyperstrada and I'm real happy with it - handy, agile, perfect for my ergonomy and a real beauty - except on rainy days.

And besides cruising through Alps I'll hopefully manage to realize my all-time-long-term plan of exploring Italy with my little diva.

Take care and see you around.
Welcome and congratulations, I'm sure you will enjoy your new ride. Especially when in southern Germany and taking it into the alps.

Viel Spass und gruesse aus Texas.................... expat German! :yeah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts