Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1198S 2009
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

My name is Juan, born in Spain, but I live in Austria since some years. Everybody calls me "Tacho", hence my avatar name.
I am a motorcycle freak since I was very young. Always had a crush for Ducatis but haven't been able to afford one since recent years.

I own an 1198S Superbike from 2009. Actually the 998 was my dream bike at first, but then 1098 came out... :) and I fell in love with it. I found the oportunity to buy the 1198s 2 years ago so I went for it! I have worked on it quite a lot to improve it over

Believe it or not, I work for a motorcycle company based in Austria, orange is the colour... can anyone guess ;)? this makes the fact that I own a Ducati a good reason amongst my working colleagues to pick on me in a friendly way.

I hope to keep learning much about our machines and enjoy very much being part of this comunity!

·
Administrator
13,100 Posts
Hi Juan and welcome to the site, glad to have you here. Looking forward to seeing some photos of your 1198S in her natural surroundings.
Hey I own a couple of KTMs and along with the Ducati.... you just can't go wrong with your bike choice or employer! (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts